Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tool 4

I think that Google Apps is a great tool that will help eliminate the use of paper. My teammates and I already have a Google Doc created for our class schedule for next year and have been able to use and share it with others. I have used Gmail for years so I am already comfortable with the format which has been a nice relief after the day I have had. I think my students could use Google Apps to keep up with extra credit type assignments, flashcards and spelling activities. I think as a team we can use it to look at data to better prepare our students for success. However, I know that the "cloud" is always there but it scares me a little what if there is a thunderstorm one day when I am using Google Apps. I think the students will most like using Google Docs to monitor their success and Picasa to find pictures to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment