Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tool 2

OMG....this was a lot harder than I thought. I am having trouble getting everything that I need to get done in a timely fashion. I have enjoyed reading everyone's blogs and learn about many new ideas out there to use in my classroom. I am apprehensive about using an online community because I am not as comfortable using this as other things. However, I do enjoy sharing ideas with others but I prefer more face to face time. I found a great blog called Mrs. Thorp's 3rd grade blog. It looks like she has some great ideas to share that I can learn from. Let the excitement begin.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you about completing the tools in a timely manner. This has taken me awhile just because there are so many blogs out there to look at. I definitely got a little carried away yesterday looking at everyone's ideas and activities. I'm also not the most comfortable posting my thoughts. I'm glad to get the practice and have really enjoyed looking at your blog!

    ReplyDelete